We have started rolling out version 2.2.5 today. This version mainly contains minor bug fixes and a couple of enhancements for our desktop publisher.
How to update:
This release does not require you to republish any of your documents so if you want to install the update without republishing your documents then simply copy and replace the following resources from the distribution file that you are using:
- js/ (directory)
- css/ (directory)
Changes in this release:
- A number of minor bug fixes. See changelog.txt included in each release for full details.
- Improved fallback on when failing to draw images with mudraw in desktop publisher
- It is now possible to configure the alpha level of links (from 0 to 100%) in desktop publisher
- Additional optimizations for disposing the viewer in all modes
- Improved retina icon set added for the flat UI design in mobile
- Additional checks added to avoid very complex documents from timing out when being opened inside desktop publisher