Tuesday 27th January 2015
We have started rolling out version 2.3.2 today. We will first be updating our zine viewer and will be updating the classic and annotations viewers in the next few days.
How to update:
This release does not require you to republish any of your documents so if you want to install the update without republishing your documents then simply copy and replace the following resources from the distribution file that you are using:
- js/ (directory)
- css/ (directory)
Significant changes in this release:
- HTML5 rendering routine updated (version 1.0.1040 build #997096f)
- Improved native HTML5 rendering in iOS
- Corrected an issue where the Zine viewer would update the current page number incorrectly on the last page in some scenarios
- Our HTML5 flip book reader now features a enhanced hardware accelerated 3D mode that can be turned on from the desktop publisher. This 3D mode automatically measures the graphics card and will get turned off if the performance is too low (<35 fps). The viewer will in those cases gracefully degrade down to use CSS3.
- Improved page shadows for the HTML5 flip book viewer
- Improved stability of the preview mode in desktop publisher
- Fixed an issue where tapping on a note in android caused the soft keyboard to disappear after appearing when using annotations in HTML5 mode
- Fixed an issue where creating a note without any note text would generate errors
- Fixed a regression issue where printing annotations in HTML5 mode didn’t produce any annotations
- Fixed an issue where clicking user added images (through desktop publisher) would prevent zoom in the Zine HTML5 viewer
- Improved IE9 compatibility for native HTML5 rendering
- Fixed an issue where the FullScreenAsMaxWindow didn’t work for the Zine HTML5 viewer in some scenarios
- Automatic link detection added for links in text that has not been created as links in the PDF document. Can be turned off and on by passing the “AutoDetectLinks” parameter to the viewer or by ticking this option inside desktop publisher (under Viewer Behavior Settings).
- Start up screen added to desktop publisher presenting the latest news when a new version is released
- Fixed an issue where part of the link description was appearing in the search abstracts for our HTML5 and Flash based document viewer
- Ability to disable mouse wheel zooming now added to desktop publisher for our Zine HTML5 and Flash publishing mode