On the fly publishingOur on on the fly publishing scripts will let you make your documents available as easy as dropping a file into a folder. You can download the latest version here: FlowPaper-2.4.0-WP-1.2.0
Some details about the plugin
» The plugin contains an open source version of FlowPaper
» The plugin compatible is with Wordpress 3.x and later
» Default options for displaying documents can be changed in comprehensive administration menu
Saving your settingsThis mode lets you upload your PDF documents into a directory ("PDF directory") and will automatically convert your documents for you.
Publishing a document once this mode has been configured properly is as simple as using a tag to reference the file you want to publish. The example below publishes a document called "Paper.pdf" which has been uploaded into your PDF directory.
On the fly publishing using your commercial license
If you hold a commercial license of FlowPaper and want to use this with this plugin then follow these steps to install the viewer you want to use:
- 1. Download the commercial version from our commercial download area (or our trial) labelled 'Web Server Package' and extract this archive into a folder.
- 2. Replace "FlowPaperViewer.swf" in wp-content/plugins/flowpaper/ with the file from the extracted archive
- 3. Copy the files in the js/ directory from the extracted archive into the wp-content/plugins/flowpaper/js/ directory
- 4. Replace the wp-content/plugins/flowpaper/css/flowpaper.css file with the css/flowpaper.css file in the archive.
- 5. Fill in your license key in the Wordpress administration page for FlowPaper.