Wednesday 11th July 2018
This is mainly a follow-up build to the new and enhanced reflow mode which was introduced in 3.2.0.
It is recommended that you update to this version if you are using any of our sample server-side scripts (ASP.net/PHP) as it improves fixes for improved security. Note that these improved security checks do not affect users of our desktop publisher, or publications on our cloud hosting. Contact us at [email protected] if you want help updating these scripts.
A special thank you goes out to Ahmad Mahfouz (@eln1x) for helping us improving the security in the PHP and ASP.NET scripts.
Changes in this release include:
- Various smaller corrections to the new reflow templates
- Fixed an issue where Max Zoom wasn’t being saved properly for the Zine template in the Desktop Publisher
- Added support for oEmbed in the Desktop Publisher
- Improved header detection when the reflowing text in the desktop publisher
- Improved swipe support for reflowable publications with partial dragging
- Improved drag/drop support in the reflow template
- Fixed an issue where attached PDF files would fail to download if the publication had publication protection enabled
- Fixed an issue where the authentication would get re-triggered when navigating back on iPad after opening a link
- Improved size margins for tablets when using the Zine template
- The Zine viewer is now vertically centered in the middle when the bottom thumbnails are disabled
- Fixed an issue where two-fold publications would get their images incorrectly positioned in the reflow editor
- Added a new EPUB setting for controlling spread (auto, none, portrait, both)
- Performance improvements for Android when pinching (Zine)
- Added the line-wrap style setting to the styles that can be modified in reflowable publications
- Fixed an issue where the fixed layout area background would turn black if selected outside of a page boundary in reflowable publications
- Fixed an issue where two-fold publications wouldn’t extract fixed layout regions correctly in reflowable publications
- Increased prev/next nav button size for tablets (Zine)
- Various improvements to the security checks for the sample server-side scripts (Zine, Classic)