9 May 2022
We’re pleased to present the latest version of FlowPaper - featuring shape animations and a number of bug fixes and improvements. Here are the major points introduced to this version:
- You can now apply animations to any major shape/vector illustration inside your publication. This is especially useful for charts, graphs and vector backgrounds backgrounds. Click on ‘Edit’ when you have imported your PDF using any of the ‘Elements’ templates. You will find the shape selections available in the editing area, which you then can apply animations to.
- Added support for PDF widgets when importing publications into FlowPaper
- It is now possible to use more generous link matching when importing Zine publications so that links without www. will be identified
- It is now possible to disable search engine indexing for your publications. This setting can be found in the settings section on the left
- A range of minor bug corrections