FlowPaper 3.3.5 Release Notes
6 December 2019
This version update is mainly focused at optimizing performance in the latest version of Chrome when using Elements as well as improving usability when using the reflowable template and adding content.
- Makes it easier to add whole pages or a whole set of pages into the publication when using the reflowable template.
- You can now control printing restrictions in the Elements template
- It is now possible to add watermarks to printouts when using the Elements template
- Fixed an issue where navigating to the last page wouldn’t place the publication in the centre when using Zine
- Performance optimizations for Chrome 78
- Fixes an issue where the thumbnails were not being rendered properly when using the reflowable template
- Various smaller animation tweaks for the Elements template
- The desktop publisher now supports copying and pasting images and text into the reflowable template
We will be launching a new account area in January so please let us know if you’re having any issues logging in or accessing your account as we do this transition into the new account area and we’ll make sure to help you.